TO OUR CUSTOMERS
K LINE IMPACT WINDOWS & DOORS SAFETY MEASURES;
It is our top priority to take the health and safety of our customers and employees seriously. We are committed to remain open to serve your hurricane protection needs.
During this unusual time of health risks, we have been proactively implementing measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely address our customer needs as well as taking steps to protect our employees.
WE WILL STAY OPEN TO SERVE YOU!
Our installation crews as well as customer service personnel will remain active in responding to your needs while we also strictly and carefully follow safety guidelines set forth by local and national health authorities.
- Frequent sanitizing of all equipment, tools and service vans
- Frequent hand sanitizing
- Immediate home quarantine for any employee showing symptoms of sickness
- Heavy use of personal protective equipment (PPE), masks etc..
- Limiting our distance and contact with customers when possible
- Trying our best to complete our measuring needs from outside without entering a customers home when possible
- Presenting our products and services to customers remotely or virtually when possible
- Covering up a sneeze or cough
- Setting work schedules that effectively minimize employee to employee contact
At K LINE IMPACT we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your hurricane protection needs as we cautiously navigate through this crisis. We will stay up to date on this constantly changing situation and act promptly on any new advice from health authorities.
Stay safe, and we’ll get through this together!
Thank you for your understanding and your support!